Public Speaking and Communication Workshop: From Presentation to Storytelling
THIS COURSE IS MEANT FOR
Workteam leaders, politicians, enterpreneurs, professors, officers, and any person with public speaking needs.
Verbal and not verbal communication, sociability, interpersonal sensitivity, monitoring, energy, impact.
- To learn public speaking techniques and tools.
- To know and dominate the process for interacting properly.
- To dominate the storytelling in order to communicate and to sell ideas, products, and services in an effective way.
- To prepare excellent presentations for public exposing.
- EFFECTIVE SPEAKER PROFILE
- Traditional speaker vs. enabler speaker features
- COMMUNICATION IMPACT IN ORATORY
- Verbal communication elements.
- Paralanguage (not verbal communication)
- Interaction process patterns.
- Assertiveness in communication.
III. STORYTELLING ART
- The relevance of knowing the human being and its encouragement.
- Storytelling to mind, not to people.
- Key facts for storytelling.
- SPEECH STRUCTURE
- Speech elements.
- Speech elaboration steps.
- Appropiate use for supporting tools in order to deliver a speech.
- WORKSHOP OF SPEECH DELIVERATION APPLYING LESSONS LEARNT.
- Preparation and presentation topics by participants
- Expositions’ recording
- Feedback for participants.
- Appropriation of principles, techniques, and procedures to effectively master the art of public speaking.
- Overcoming constraints such as the fears and shyness in order to elaborate and expose our speeches with clarity and ease.
- Development of the skills of an excellent master of ceremonies.
This seminar includes: video recordings to measure the performance of the participants, positive feedback, exercises, dynamics, materials and a public speaking manual.