MODULE I WAGE STRATEGY (SYSTEM VALUATION OF POSITION BY POINTS)
OBJETIVE: To provide the participants with the principles and techniques needed to achieve the salary payment that the worker gets is the right one according to his/her position, to his/her personal efficiency, needs and company’s possibilities. To assure the workers retention through the appliance of a wage administration and suited salaries without affecting the company’s finances and ensure and excellent productivity level.
1.- WAGE STRATEGY
A. Wage and salary concept
B. Business compensations
C. Factors for determining wages
D. Business parameters to set compensations
E. Consistency or internal equality
2.-VALUATION OF POSITIONS
A. Positions description
B. Analysis methods of positions
C. Form parts of positions description
D. Assessment methods of positions by points
E. Assessment dynamic of positions by points
MODULE II DEVELOPMENT EVALUATION
OBJECTIVE: To identify the theoretical foundations of the Human Resources administration and its development.
To describe the main traditional and modern methods of the workers evaluation.
To identify the factor to consider during the evaluation process and the workers performance.
To assess the evaluation interview of the worker’s performance and his/her results.
To make a practical exercise with an evaluation tool for the performance
To propose an evaluation instrument according to the company’s needs
1.- EVALUATION CONCEPT AND MEANING OF THE WORKER’S PERFORMANCE
A. Traditional and modern methods of the evaluation regarding the human performance: pros and cons
B. Benefits of the performance evaluation
C. Aspects to consider during the perfomance evaluation
D. Interview evaluation: results
2.- TENCENCIES IN THE EVALUATIONS MANAGEMENTS FO THE PERFORMANCE
A. The making of evaluation instructive of performance
B. Designing of a model format of the evaluation performance
C. Practical excercise
D. Learning and compromises of the participants
MODULE III ANALYSIS OF THE NEW LABOR REFORM
- OBJECTIVE: Make participants aware of the Regulatory Legal Framework contained in the Federal Labor Law, its modifications, additions and new reforms, all with a Human Resources approach.
- To know the functions and faculties of the Conciliation and Labor Registry Centers, and of the Labor Courts of the Judiciary (which come in substitution of the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards).
- To understand the new individual contract termination processes in accordance with the Prejudicial Conciliation Procedure.
- DEFINITION OF THE NEW CONCEPT OF LABOR RELATIONS
- Knowledge of the new Reforms to the Labor Legislation in Mexico.
- Background of (Influences for) Labor Reform.
- Functions and Powers of the Conciliation and Labor Registry Centers.
- New structure of Labor Relations in Mexico.
- INDIVIDUAL WORK RELATIONS
- New hiring schemes.
- Types of contracts.
- Disappearance of the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards.
- Duration of work relationships.
MODULE IV COLLECTIVE WORK RELATIONS
- OBJECTIVE: To provide the foundations for the negotiation of the CST, in accordance with the new Labor Reform.
- To know the new consultation methods through personal, free, direct and secret voting.
- To propose preventive actions according to the schedule of activities for the next four years.
- DEFINITIONS OF DISMISSAL ACCORDING TO LABOR REFORM
- Analysis of the causes of termination of the employment relationship without responsibility for the employer.
- Prejudicial Conciliation before the Labor Conciliation and Registration Center.
- Ordinary Labor Procedure of Demand before the Office of the Parties.
- Management of Termination of Individual Contract Agreement.
- NEW SCHEMES OF COLLECTIVE CONTRACTING
- Constitution and Registration of Workers’ Unions.
- Verification of the Collective Contract Requirements.
- Proof of Representativeness for Unions.
- Preventive Actions for Legal Compliance.
- Labor Prevention Model.
MODULE V STRATEGIES FOR RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
OBJECTIVE: To provide the participant with the most effective tools and techniques to ensure the recruitment of suitable personnel, allowing the organization to achieve its goals and better results.
1.- SELECTION PROCEDURE
A. Planning decisions of Human Resources
B. Identify the adequate means of recruitment
C. Compensations Management
D. Definition of profile
2.- INTERVIEW STAGE
A. Interview planning
B. Interview content
C. How to ask more suitable questions?
D. Applicant evaluation techniques
MODULE VI DIAGNOSIS OF RECRUITING NEEDS
OBJECTIVE: To provide the participant with the most effective tools and techniques to detect the real training needs in your company
1.- TRAINING GOALS ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY’S VISION
A. Concepts of need
B. Concept of training
C. Kinds of training needs
D. Appliance of methods to detect training needs
2.- TO CONTROL RESULTS AND EVALUATE
A. Planning and definition of training goals
B. Processes evaluation of human capital development
C. Training cycle – Training – Development
D. Evaluation of efficiency and training
MODULE VII MANAGERIAL LEADERSHIP
OBJECTIVE_ To develop in the participants, managements skills to the level of a worldwide company
1.- EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT OF CAST
A. Evolution of cast administration
B. Main fails in the cast management
C. Basic functions of the manager
D. Execution criteria of an efficient management
2.- TECHNIQUES FOR AN IMPROVEMENT OF THE HABITS AND THE CAST’S PERFORMANCE
A. Flattering and acknowledgement management
B. Techniques to reinforce the positive behavior of the cast
C. 5 steps to improve the habits and cat’s performance
D. Use of disciplinary action in the effective management
MODULE VII STRATEGIES OF EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION
OBJECTIVE: To analyze the negotiation process by checking the characteristics and behaviors of successful negotiatiors. To evaluate and develop negotiations skills in the participants so their results and productivity improve.
1.- PLANNING OF NAGOTIATION IN HUMAN RESOURCES
A. Strategic plan
B. Logistic plan
C. Soft negotiators and their characteristics
D. Six styles of negotiation and their characteristics
2.- NEGOTIATION RESOURCES
A. Defensive resources
B. How to abtain the best while making concessions
C. Distractions and changes of strategy